French fries with chicken breast is a classic combo.
Although I'm getting bored with it.
Hello, this is andromeda, and I wanted to bring updates regarding Super Special Sotokanda Love Story.
I'm in a very strange position right now...
Overall, the game and its writing improved a ton since I started development back in February, but there are still a lot of glaring problems.
Thing is, my prose just... sucks! I always have a clear picture of how a scene should exactly be, but I can never deliver! It's incredibly frustrating!!
It's not even that I'm a terrible writer! I'd say I have a half-decent grasp of my characters, and the story's theme, and all that important shit, but I just can't put that into paper. It's more like I vomited on the paper. Sure, it's all there, but it's an ugly mess that no one wants to look at. Unless you're a freak.
What a gross analogy.
The problem is, my whole life, I spent most of my time consuming and learning the VISUAL stuff, but none of the NOVEL! No shit it sucks!
Unfortunetly, only consuming anime and manga will oblitarate your writing skills. So, I started to read more visual novels, and like, actual books.
But I'm worried...
If I stall too much, I will barely get anything done until school starts again, and then my energy will drop to zero, and I won't be able to work on the project, let alone read anything!
And then I'll have to wait for vacation again, and then this game will never ever release!
Ahh!! It's making me sick!
Goodbye, farewell!
